Road trip: Day 25

Another beautiful day in paradise!  Spent the day swimming and enjoying the sunshine.  We start our trip back up the Baja tomorrow so we're trying to soak up as much of this warm weather as we can.



Brett remembered this morning that he had a gift certificate to a spa from a prior trip and we hadn't used it yet.  Lucky me!  He booked me a massage for the afternoon.

Thank you Lilly and Brett for the wonderful massage!


Evening is when Cabo really comes alive so we spent our last night wandering through town and taking it all in.  I so wish that I could post smells on the blog as pictures just don't do it justice.

Getting a snack


Bacon wrapped hotdogs anyone?



Those are some big tamale pots!!


Enrique is an OCP, one of the guys that talk you into doing timeshare presentations.  He recognized us on the street as we had talked with him earlier in the week.  We asked him to take us to his favorite place for street tacos.  He certainly didn't disappoint.  The al pastor tacos were the best we've ever had.  No question, we'll have to remember this place.



One of Brett's favorite things is to walk the marina, so we headed there for dessert.  A goal of mine for 2014 is to learn to make flan.  Not any old flan, but amazing flan.  Brett loves flan.  And he has eaten a LOT of it.  I don't know why I never thought about making it.  From scratch that is.  I've made it from the Jell-O box, but I don't think that counts.

Sights from our stroll around the marina.








No comments:

Post a Comment