Buy something without looking at the price tag

Some may call it cheap, but I prefer "frugal". I needed to see if I had it in me to buy something that was not on sale or that I did not have coupons for. Sounds easy, right? But if you're a frugal person, you know that if it's not on sale, you tell yourself to wait until it goes on sale. Because it will.

I did cheat a bit. I went to Dress Barn where nothing is outrageously priced to begin with. But then I had a bit of fun. Brett was on a 2 week roadtrip to CA, so I think in the end, I figured I "deserved" it and actually ended up buying several things....and didn't once check to see what the prices were or if they were on sale....and no coupons used. Success!

Now I need to go back to my frugal self though....too many trips planned this year, so I need to save where I'm used to saving so that I can have some fun:-)



One of my new outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment