Motorcycle license

I did it! I got my motorcycle license!! I was worried about being the only girl in the class and having all the guys have to hold up until I figured things out. When we first got started, I couldn't get it into neutral if my life depended on it, but after that things ran smoothly. I was happy to be the first one done with the written test and to score 100%. The next day, we did the riding test and I only missed two! There is one part where you have to do a figure 8 inside a box and I went out of the box on one of the turns and then the final turn of test, I entered the turn too slow.


I had more fun than I expected, but I still don't see me riding on the interstates. I may be able to build up my own confidence, but all it takes is one person not paying attention. Maybe a trip down the Natchez Trace?

No comments:

Post a Comment