Changing my oil & tire


This was one of the items on my list that definitely wasn't glamorous, but I wanted to know how to do it. My dad was an auto mechanic who had his own shop and between him and Brett I never needed to know how to take care of my own car, but I figured that just because I didn't need to do it, didn't mean that I shouldn't know how to do it.


The first thing I learned was that it was super easy which made me wonder why people pay others to do it. The second thing I learned was that it was HOT outside and I would gladly pay someone to do it for me....thank you God for Brett:-)

After changing the oil, I took off the front tire and put it back on. Again, not a big deal, but didn't know if I would know what to do if on my own. Brett taught me a few tricks, but I hope that I never have to use them!


No comments:

Post a Comment