Shrek The Musical at TPAC


This has been a very long week. I spent 4 days in Illinois for work. It was a good trip, but needless to say, I was happy to get home last night. Surprisingly, I woke up today wanting to go do something. I checked the TPAC website and found Shrek the Musical. We are fans of the Shrek movies, so decided to head to Nashville and make a day of it.

We hit the matinee showing so there were a LOT of kids! Just like the Shrek movies, there were definitely one liners that were more geared towards adults than the little ones. I do recommend the show as it's a lot of laughs, but know that some will not find it appropriate for kids.

Thanks to restaurants.com, we then went out to dinner at Commerce Grill and ended the day with some Creme Brulee:-) Overall, it was a great last minute afternoon!
TPAC performance now checked off the list....38 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment