Ambergris Caye, Belize


We just returned from a vacation in Ambergris Caye, Belize and it was absolutely wonderful!

This is the view from our porch and the hammock where I spent a lot of time reading. Waking up early each morning while Brett slept, I would gather my pillow and book and read while the sun came up. That's my kind of vacation.

In addition to lots of relaxing, we also made good friends and enjoyed many adventures on this trip. Click here to see a slideshow.
http://www.photoshow.com/watch/js9cN6Yh.

1 comment:

  1. WOW great view! If I did not have kids I would have gone in a heartbeat when you asked! O'well...Mom said you had told her it was one of your best trips yet. Glad you had a good time. I cannot view your picture show (darn dial-up) so post a few more or email me. Check out my blog for our vacation highlights. It was not Belize but it was still fun, and you can see some recent pics of your niece and nephew.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete