This, that and the other

It's been over a month since my last update, so I need to remember what I've done. It's gonna be a quick update, but I need to blog! A couple of those weeks, I was out of commission from being sick and then having an allergic reaction to amoxicillin, but I'm trying to forget about that.

  • In March, we had a date night with dinner and a Predators game. The plan was to go to two more Preds games in April, but sickness hit the house and that didn' happen..
  • Sips & Strokes with friends.
  • We had a pregnant cat show up and decide this was her new home. So we now have 5 very cute kittens....but they need homes!
  • Cooking class at Viking. Will definitely do that again. Very small classes of only 6 people, so it's very intimate and you can learn a lot. The class I attended was Gluten Free Gourmet. Some of the delicious stuff we made...crusty bread, fettucine with zucchini and parmesan(I'd never made homemade pasta before, much less gluten-free) and ganache filled cupcakes with vanilla buttercream. Tons of fun!!!
  • 5 pounds down, so making progress on that goal as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment